Monday, February 23, 2015

Week 38: How Mario the Miracle became Mario the Mormon!‏

Dearest family and friends,

Wow, so much to tell, so little time! (Have you heard that story before?)  This was the longest week ever, but it was so good!

-My companion was transferred!  I was blessed to receive Hermana Quezada, yet another hardworking, obedient, sweet companion.  The Lord really loves me!  We`re excited to work hard here in Pancasan 3.  Hermana Quezada is from El Salvador, has four and a half months in the mission, and has been a member of the church for... one year and eight months.  She`s also the only member in her family.  Talk about an example!!!

-Mario the Miracle became Mario the Mormon this weekend with his baptism and confirmation!  He`s probably more converted than I am.  Such an example. His goal now is to convert his whole family, who are all super strong Catholics.  With a testimony like his, I`m sure he`ll meet that goal!

Well, I have no time.  Spent more time on individual emails this week.  I`m seriously the worst, I`m sorry, but the other district is standing behind us waiting to write!

Love you all!

-Hermana Hansen



No comments:

Post a Comment